Strategy published on : 04/16/2018 | 09:13
long tradeTarget price hit
Entry price : 91€
Target : 98.3€
Stop-loss : 88.4€
Potential : 8.02%
Airbus SE's shares display attractive technical aspects to anticipate a comeback of the underlying trend.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 98.3.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The close medium term support offers good timing for purchasing the stock.
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● The company has attractive valuation levels with a low EV/sales ratio compared with its peers.
● For the last few months, EPS revisions have remained quite promising. Analysts now anticipate higher profitability levels than before.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 83.54 EUR
● The company's sales previsions for the coming years have been revised downwards, which foreshadows another slowdown in business.
● For the last twelve months, sales expectations have been significantly downgraded, which means that less important sales volumes are expected for the current fiscal year over the previous period.