Strategy published on : 08/11/2017 | 09:07
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 70.38€
Target : 74€
Stop-loss : 69.1€
Potential : 5.14%
The support at 70.6 EUR, which is currently being tested, should allow Airbus SE shares to move back to the upside.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 74.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● Graphically speaking, the timing seems perfect for purchasing the stock close to the EUR 70.6 support.
● The stock, which is currently worth 2017 to 0.72 times its sales, is clearly overvalued in comparison with peers.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● The stock is in a well-established, long-term rising trend above the technical support level at 63.06 EUR