Good timing to anticipate the return of volatility
Strategy published on : 01/11/2018 | 14:01
Entry price : 68.29$
Target : 71$
Stop-loss : 64.8$
Potential : 3.97%
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● Analysts have consistently raised their revenue expectations for the company, which provides good prospects for the current and next years in terms of revenue growth.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● For the past twelve months, EPS forecast has been revised upwards.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The stock is in a well-established, long-term rising trend above the technical support level at 55.88 USD
● The company's "enterprise value to sales" ratio is among the highest in the world.
● With an expected P/E ratio at 50.36 and 41.98 respectively for both the current and next fiscal years, the company operates with high earnings multiples.
● The firm pays small or no dividend to shareholders. For that reason, it is not a yield company.