Strategy published on : 11/09/2017 | 15:18
long tradeTarget price hit
Entry price : 144.57$
Target : 152$
Stop-loss : 141.3$
Potential : 5.14%
Accenture shares show a positive technical situation which suggests a continuation of the upward dynamic over the medium term.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 152.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The company returns high margins, thereby supporting business profitability.
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● Upward revisions of sales forecast reflect a renewed optimism among the analysts covering the stock.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The stock is in a well-established, long-term rising trend above the technical support level at 128.4 USD
● Stock prices approach a strong long-term resistance in weekly data at USD 148.55.