Good timing to anticipate a continuation of the trend
Strategy published on : 09/12/2017 | 14:28
Entry price : 158.28$
Target : 172.75$
Stop-loss : 150$
Potential : 9.14%
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The prospective high growth for the next fiscal years is among the main assets of the company
● The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Thomson-Reuters are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● For several months, analysts have been revising their EPS estimates roughly upwards.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 128.58 USD
● With an expected P/E ratio at 74.64 and 61.11 respectively for both the current and next fiscal years, the company operates with high earnings multiples.